NEXT STARTS NOW
- Lucy Mancini Newell, MBA Managing PartnerThe Kiran Consortium
My experience with CTA has been an extraordinary professional experience. The participating Canadian firms are collaborative, inquisitive and prepared to engage in spirited exchanges of information as we work to find the best avenue to success.
- Anna Garcia - General PartnerRunway Ventures
I continue to be impressed by the originality of Canadian innovation and the high quality of entrepreneurs that come through this program. I look forward to watching CTA companies expand globally and successfully grow in years to come.
I would highly recommend the CTA experience. The Trade Commissioner Service has helped Terramera open many doors that have led to key relationships that have benefited our company and our success.
- Thompson H. Boyd, III, M.D. Physician LiaisonHahnemann University Hospital
Over the past five years, it has been a great honor to work with Canadian Innovators. They are mature, listen well, and are very appreciative. Information conveyed will likely save them enormous amounts of time & money.
Members of Canadian government-funded accelerator to present their milestones; keynote address by NYSE Head of International Markets
Canada has more than a popular Prime Minister turning heads these days. Canadian health tech startups are getting lots of coveted attention from US venture investors who are finding themselves attracted to smart business models paired with best-in-class technology and favorable economics.
Canada has been making waves in NYC retail. In January 2016, the Toronto-based Hudson’s Bay Company (HBC) – that has its origins in the fur trade in the 17th century, well before Canada was a country – acquired NYC’s Gilt Groupe for a cool $250 million.
- You want to scale your #cdnbiz in #tech abroad? Have you applied to the #CTA? Applications are now open! Find out i… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1132343093037084672
- #CTA provides access to #cdnbiz to the life sciences, ICT, #cleantech, #fintech and #transpo industries in… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1132025997690380288
- Our Slack Workspace provides CTA alumni with discounts on major tech events around the world and the opportunity to… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1132010904873263104
- #CTABoston alum #KalGene Pharmaceuticals has developed a drug that helps reverse #Alzheimers damage. @CanCGBoston,… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1128678013015666689
- The #CTABoston cohort was back in town this week! 5 companies showcased their #innovative solutions to physicians f… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1123946835507335172